Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pictures, email, and cupcakes

We got the boys pictures taken today at Picture People. They did relatively well. Brighton had a few minor meltdowns, but then they started blowing bubbles for him and he did much better. The photographer kept asking me if Rigley was really only 3 weeks old because she has never seen a baby that age hold his head and upper body up like he does! He was pushing up on his forearms and looking around!
Brighton says the funniest things! I really wish we had cameras rolling 24-7 to catch it all. Today I came back into the family room to find him in my chair, up on his knees at the computer. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm checking my email." Apparently I need to set him up with his own account!
Tomorrow is Brighton's 2nd birthday. He and I baked cupcakes for the occasion.
(He's got a kind of crazy look on his face in this first picture.)

No comments: