Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nine years ago

Today is our ninth anniversary. With an eleven day old baby, we didn't make too many plans. We did, however, decide it was time for our first family outing with Rigley. We ate an early dinner at a local Italian restaurant. The food was great and service was outstanding - if you're ever in Springfield, I highly recommend J. Parrino's. Rigley slept in his carseat through the entire dinner and Brighton was very well behaved. We even got a serving of tiramisu for the three of us to share. Thankfully, Brighton only wanted the whipped cream, so there was more for Donovan & I!
After dinner, we went to the mall. I used my Peanut Shell sling and wore Rigley for the first time. It worked really well. Brighton got to play for a while in the play area, so he was happy.
Not quite a romantic getaway, but it was a very nice evening with our newly expanded family.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Happy Anniversary Yesterday!! The main thing I remember from your wedding was that Trent and I tried to walk down the isle without touching. I am proud to say it was a success:)