Friday, August 1, 2008

2 out of 3 ain't bad

I think Meatloaf was right, two out of three isn't too bad. We just had our third night at home with Rigley and it went well, as did the first night. Our second night did not go well, though! He's really a good baby.
Here are some random pics from the past day or two.


Brighton is doing really well with the new addition to the family. However, he calls Rigley his "big brother." I guess at 9 lbs. 10 oz., he is pretty big!
Okay, so looking at the pictures it looks like we never hold Rigley. He really doesn't spend all of his time in the bouncer and swing. We're just exposing him to them so he'll like them better than his brother did!

3 comments:

Joni said...

They are both so precious!! And I love how you incorporated Meatloaf into today's post!! AWESOME:)

The Caswell's said...

I can't believe how curly Brighton's hair looks! Rigley looks perfectly content to be swining! We can't wait to hold him and play with Brighton!

Aaron & Dana Craven said...

Rigley is adorable! I'm glad the majority of the past 3 nights have gone well! I know it can be such an adjustment!