Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekend at Mimi's

We spent this past weekend in Bethany at Mimi's house. Brighton loves playing with his cousins. It makes me sad that he can't see them as often as I would like, but at least we are close enough to go up every once in a while.
On Saturday, we had my birthday party at Mom's house. After church on Sunday, we stopped by Kent & Shawna's house. He's almost done with the kitchen - it looks really good! I'm glad that there is an end in site now for their remodeling, just a couple of more rooms to go. It's been hard on them, I know, but it looks wonderful. After their house, we went to see Donovan's Grandma Dixie and then stopped by his Uncle Roger and Aunt Ronda's house - their daughter had just gotten there from CO with her three little girls. It was really good to see them. Brighton also got to see sheep and calves while visiting Donovan's family. They never came close enough to get a picture of him with them, though.

No comments: