Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My 15 seconds

I know the saying is "15 minutes of fame," but I think mine is more like 15 seconds! I was on TV this morning. One of the stations called last week and asked me to come on the morning show to talk about Stroller Strides. I had an empty stroller because I had to be there at 6:15am and for those of you who know Brighton, that time doesn't make for a happy boy. I think I looked goofy and H-U-G-E, but if you want to see it, click here.
I got my new duallie stroller yesterday and put it together today. Here is Brighton chilling in it while watching Caillou!

2 comments:

The Raineys said...

C.F.& I think you did awesome w/ your 15 sec of fame. And excuse me, you're 9 months pregnant, anybody looks big! Love the stroller, pretty awesome.

Joni said...

I am so proud of you!! I think you look awesome! I am also very excited to know someone famous!! Congrats!!