Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!


Well, today is my birthday. My 30th, in fact, in case you were wondering. It doesn't bother me, but I am surprised by it! When you're a teenager, 30 sounds SO OLD. I don't feel old, though. Well, right at this moment I feel quite old - like an 80 year old b/c my hips hurt and my back hurts and my feet are swelling. I'm pretty sure that's just being 34+ weeks pregnant, though, and not the fact that I turned 30 today.
We had a good day. We ran some errands and then went out for lunch. I have been wanting to try this Mexican place downtown, Maria's, because they are famous for their fried tacos. It was okay. Nicole definitely makes better fried tacos - much, much better! After lunch we headed to Jordan Valley Park to see the fountains. We had never been there before, so I didn't know that we really needed to be in swim gear to get the full effect. Brighton had fun anyway. Next time we'll be more prepared.

No comments: