Saturday, March 28, 2009

Computer Time

Brighton loves playing on the computer and has gotten quite good at figuring out how to navigate the web. In fact, I now have to close the computer when I leave the room or he will immediately get on the computer and go to what he wants to. He likes looking at blogs and playing games. The other day, he went into my gmail and pulled up the pictures from the blog on Picasa - I didn't even know you could do that! Brighton is also getting quite adept at Facebook. I have found him going to friend's photo albums to peruse their pics.

So, if you get any random messages from me, rest assured they are probably sent by Brighton. While he is great at surfing, he still can't spell so his emails/IM's are confusing! :)


Rigley likes playing on the computer, too, though he's not quite as proficient as Brighton yet! I'm sure it won't take long for him to catch up. Rigley enjoys the infant games on Fisher-Price.

No comments: