Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our First Blog Post!

Donovan & I talked about starting a blog and set-up this page months and months ago and I'm just now getting around to writing our first entry!
Brighton is 20 months old now and I enjoy him SO much! I am trying to cherish every moment with him before Rigley is born in 10 weeks or so.
(Oh my gosh!!!! 10 weeks and we'll have two kids!! That is crazy and scary. I try not to think about it too much! I'm excited, but a bit nervous about handling them both!)
I am amazed at my son. Of course I might be partial, but I think he's a genius baby! He puts words together so well, his sentences get better every day! He uses verb tenses - no idea how he picked that one up! For example, if he wants to do something himself he says "I do it.", but if he has done something he will say "I did it!" He's also learning his letters and can recognize quite a few of them without help. He's got a steel-trap memory, too! He quotes from books we read or cartoons he watches. Here's a video of him saying "Bills, bills, bills, nothing but bills!" This is from one of his Caillou books.


No comments: