Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day party

We had a Valentine's Day at playgroup on Friday. I took my camera, but forgot to get it out of the diaper bag! It was a great playgroup with lots of our friends from Luna Moms Club and Stroller Strides.

Since I forgot to take any pics at the party, I took some when we got home. Here are the boys in their Valentine's outfits surrounded by the cards & treats they received.




Here is Brighton dancing to his Valentine's frog - it is hilarious! One of the moms got these singing Valentine's animals for all of the kids, but I don't think she read what songs they played. His frog sings, "From New York to Hollywood, It's ladies night and girl the feeling's right, Oh yes it's ladies night!"


(Sorry, I don't know how to rotate a video!)

No comments: