Friday, January 23, 2009

A day in the life

We had a very busy day - Stroller Strides at 9am, followed by Jumpmania (indoor inflatable play place) for playgroup, a trip through McDonald's (a bribe to get Brighton out of the bounce house since I couldn't crawl in after him while wearing Rigley!), and then home to eat the Happy Meal and try to get a nap.

The boys are getting ready to eat lunch. If you add an applesauce to a Happy Meal, does that make it a balanced meal? ;)



After naps, I decided to do my new Jillian Michaels workout. Brighton thought he would do it, too. He went and grabbed blocks to use as his weights while we were doing a chest fly! When he wasn't exercising with me, he ran circles around me saying, "Go momma! Go momma!"
(I don't know if you can tell or not, but he is wearing his new Stroller Strides shirt. It's really cute - picture of a stroller on the front and on the back it says, "That's how we roll!")

Rigley decided everyone exercising was making him hungry. So, he decided to just chill and have a bottle during the workout.

No comments: