Friday, October 31, 2008

Dressing up (kind of)

We had a costume party at Stroller Strides this morning and here are the very poor pics I got of the boys! A mom came up and was asking about Stroller Strides when I was taking pics, so I snapped a few quick ones so I could talk to her.
Brighton was supposed to be dressed as Handy Manny, but would not put on the hat or tool belt - you can see his toolbox sitting on the stroller, though! So, without the hat & tool belt, he looks like he's dressed as a little boy.


Rigley was a frog. The costume actually fit over his casts. I didn't realize how bad this pic was, though, until this evening. While the costume does fit over the casts, it is a bit of an ordeal to put it on and I'm not putting him through it again just for a pic.
We were going to go to our church party this evening, but Mommy & Daddy are super tired and Brighton doesn't want to go or put on his costume. So, these poor pictures above are the high point of our day! :)

1 comment:

Joni said...

Ok what????? I have been out of town, and I should have been home checking up on your blog!! Sweet Rigley has to wear casts!! I need more updates!!