Thursday, September 11, 2008

The world needs more Brighton

Brighton is an adorable, hilarious genius! Just in case you don't believe me, here are some pictures and stories to justify that statement. :)

He so loves to help. Here he is carrying the trash to the door for me.


He got a Diego "bike" for his birthday, but has not wanted to put the helmet on until just the other day.


After Daddy gave him his bath last night, he came running down the hall telling me his had his towel! (At least he strategically placed the towel!)

He is so funny. I was talking to Rigley and told him he was so cute. Brighton was in the room playing and he looks up and tells me, "No, Mommy. I'M so cute."

Brighton must have a photographic memory because he recognizes store and brand logos. I was flipping through a magazine and he was looking at it with me. There was a Home Depot ad on one page. He points to the logo and says, "Look, Mommy. Home Depot. We can help." (On Home Depot commercials, their tagline is "You can do it, We can help.") He has, of course, been able to recognize the Target bullseye for many months, now. We must go there more than I realize!

I love this boy!

1 comment:

The Raineys said...

I agree....he's pretty amazing. On a side note, Beau told C.F. and I that you were only his aunt and no one else.